Ever Heard Of...Ram-based Ramchargers? OT...

From: Chryguy (bert59000@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 19:02:32 EDT

Here's an interesting story...

  My Chryco tech Buddy told me that he has worked
on(not just seen),several Ramchargers based on the
late model full size Ram PU. Two doors,rear hatch,side
sitting jump seat in the back cargo area.
  He said they were from Mexico,and his dealership had
to call Chryco just to get information to work on
them.

  I had heard that there was to be a SUV based on the
full size Ram after they released the Dakota based
SUV(Durango),but it never happened...or at least the
US market never got a chance to buy one.

  Hey Bernd,being from TX,you must have seen some of
these things,'eh?
  Did you ever hear anything about a Ram based 4 dr
SUV ever being released??

                           Chryguy