My new intake!

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 22:46:25 EDT

Well,got my intake today from Jon,and all I can say is
WOW!! Great job! I`m VERY happy with it! :) It more
than exceeds my expectations,I can say that. The
instructions provided with it were EXTREMELY
helpful,and they make installation a snap! You
know,whenever you get a new performance piece for your
Dak,you just can`t help but show off a little bit
driving around town,and I did. I got kinda silly a few
times,but hey,when you know you`ve got a new
Steigerperformance air intake,you`re gonna feel like
showing off the Dak a little bit. It`s just gonna
happen! :)

Now,step two involves actually putting the intake on
the Dak. :)

Getcha? Huh? Did I getcha? Heh heh.

Only thing is,we leave to go on vacation Thursday
morning,and I have to work all day tomorrow. So it
looks like about the weekend after next. :( I hate to
wait that long to try it out,but that`ll give me a
good reason to want to come home! :) Steve P.