318 Magnum Motor For Sale

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 07:04:19 EDT

Out of my 1995 Dakota. Most of you probably know I'm putting in a 408.

The motor has 92K and is in excellent condition. Ran mint when pulled,
doesn't use any oil. Long block including oil pan, heads, intake manifold, exhaust
manifolds, valve covers, fuel injectors, and clutch and pressure plate. I'm
keeping the flywheel, accessory brackets, wiring, and fuel rails for my 408.

Must be picked up in New London, CT. I have a forklift or cherry picker
available to load it in your vehicle. $500 takes it away. I've also got my 8 1/4
rear, with 3.55 lsd. I'll throw that in for another $100 to whomever buys the
motor if you are interested.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction
'03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road