Jeep Cherokee For Sale

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 22:48:15 EDT

Ok Guys and gals of the DML, I'm entertaining offers for the Jeep XJ I
have. Heres the specs...

1995 Jeep Cherokee Country 4x4 4 door
Dark green with silver lower break and fenders
4.0 L high output with auto tranny
102,000 miles - oil changed religiously every 3K miles
has the part time transfer case NP231.
power windows, locks, mirrors, aftermarket remote keyless entry
Alpine 55W per. ch head unit - rear speaker bar (stereo is wonderful)
55W Hella 550 Driving lights
optima battery

Heres the down side... tires are getting bald, and theres cosmetic
damage to the front end which consists of the headlamp bezels and the
front grill and the little front nose peice above the grille. Very easy
to replace. The paint is in very good shape - just washed and waxed.
Small portion of rust on the rear hatch lock plate - body and chassis
are totally rust free. This Jeep spend most of its life in a heated
garage owned by a diesel mechanic. (who I bought it off of)

YES the steering column and igniton has been fixed good as new. No more
chisle boy! Could prolly use new pads and shoes. The passenger side
wheel u-joint should be replaced and there are a few fluid leaks but
nothing major. I;ve put 12,000 miles on it and with regular maintinace
the engine should last another 100K miles if not more.

I would like to get at least $4000 for it. I am not selling it
positivly, I have my eyes on something and if I decide to persue this
course of action, I would need to sell the Jeep. I wanted to give the
DML first crack at it. Its a wonderful Jeep. I would be willing to
deliver it depending on how far away you are.

Email me off list if you are interested.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/