Re: whats next

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 15:50:54 EDT

Greg-
I think ghost flames are cool. I have 3 quarts of white base and 3 qts. of
pearl left from the previous (screwd up) paint job. I'm thinking of using just
the pearl to spray flames over the blue on the hood and fenders and then
clear coating those parts again.
James

In a message dated 9/5/2003 3:32:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,