Re: holley 12-922 fuel pump in 95 tank?

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 06:51:16 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/2003 3:54:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Pukeloser@aol.com writes:

> . While I'm on that point I
> should ask, is the pressure regulator built into the pump or will the new
> 80psi
> pump attatch to the old 40psi regulator thereby eliminating any benefit I
> was
> hoping to get.

It won''t throw off the accuracy of your gauge, I found out that was bs. It
will attach to the 40 psi regulator unless you choose to use some aftermarket
regulator. Even with the factory regulator you will derive the advantage of
greater, more consistent volume although it will keep you at the stock
pressure.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road
'95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction