missouri vehicle code

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 16:47:08 EDT

need some help here. I have a cusomter that lives in missouri and has a
nitrous system.

he has been told that its illegal to have it.

im in illinois. so I am not sure. can anyone back up the claim of his buddy
?

I believe in illinois as long as you don't have it on when pulled over you
are fine or armed.

this is what I have found on missouri's gov website for codes but that about
it.

9 10 CSR 10-5.180 Emission of Visible Air Contaminants From Internal
Combustion Engine (Rescinded November 30, 2002).