Jon's New Ram

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 23:04:24 EDT

> Hey, congrats, Tom!!! Sounds like all ya need now is a
> trailer! :-)
>
> A 4x4 though? Aren't you worried you're going to be tempted?
> The pit is calling! ;-) Last time I talked with you I heard ya
> say you wanted a 2WD tow vehicle to resist the urge. :-) Oh well,
> better start practicing that self-control thing! ;-)
>
> Congrats again; its good to hear you've got a tow vehicle,
> and even better - a reliable daily driver! :-)

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. |
1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996
Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD |
`------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'

well... well... well... Mr Steiger eheheh what HAVE you been up to? I
noticed that you did not list the Ram as a 4x4 - I take it you wanted to
keep YOUR tow vehicle 2wd - also to resist? Darn and here I thought I
was gonna be the first to have a Peterbilt style ram at The Homeland.

You are one sneaky dude Jon LOL I found it - I know you! lol

http://www.jonsteiger.com/WWW/ram3500.html

You just posted the stuff and added the new Ram to yer Sig Line and wait
for someone to find it heheheh...

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 '89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 aka "Christine" '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, Reg Cab, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/