Is: Stuff still for sale Was: Good Guy

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 23:25:02 EDT

Thanks for the complement.

So now with that glowing review, I still have some bulky items I need to
get rid of. All came off 2000 Dakotas.

Non-shippable (I'm in Southern California, for sale to people from San
Diego to Ventura to San Bernadino)

Pair of 15x8" American Racing 767 (black steel) wheels, good for drag
slicks. $50 for pair. (I guess I can split up the pair now.)

16x8" Enkei wheel set (4), cosmetically damaged where you can see it.
$200 for the set.

Class 3 bolt on hitch, $50

another class 3 bolt on hitch $50

E-mail me at woodrufj@yahoo.com