Re: Re: OMG New Stuff!!!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 15:55:54 EDT

""Dave Downing"" <ded74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:bjnuvm$f2a$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> I think it's time to buy stock in a hearing aid company :P

Naaaa... Hearing aides are for weenies, I'll just wear earplugs and keep the
volume down. I'm really hoping that it will sound good, it's supposed to be
one of the best woofers on the market. It's gotten reve reviews all over
the place. I just hope it fits in the box I built last night.

> Sounds good bro, I bet it'll rock. I miss having a good stereo, had about
> 600w in my last Dak, Boston speakers with a 10" sub and Clarion deck.
Maybe
> one of these days I'll do the stereo in the R/T :)

If you need a hand picking out stuff, I'm sure I'd be willing to help you
spend your hard earned cash. I might even be able to get you a discount as
well, I've got a friend (if I can find him) that's a mobile audio dealer.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L