RE: Re: Observations From Running Synth Engine Oil

From: digger (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 23:40:02 EDT

I agree guys...

I just turned 79k on my 00' Dakota QC.All i run is
Mobil 1 10w30,and change my oil/filter between
3500-4000 miles,and YES i can feel when she needs new
oil!.

Mileage is consistent too.When i run 58-60mph,the Dak
gets 23-24 mpg.

BTW,anyone interested,there is a Car Show in
Saukville,Wi this Sunday(North of Milwaukee).I tool
3rd place there in 2001...in the rain yet!

David Digney
McFarland,Wisconsin
Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
--- "Sevrence, Sean (S.J.)" <ssevrenc@visteon.com>