just becuase I can....

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 02:28:57 EDT

On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 03:57 PM, Josh Battles wrote:

> "BARRY OLIVER" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote:
>>
>> I have to call BS here... Tom and I both went over and beat on your
>> tent, and told you what happend.. your response?? "Oh...That's
>> nice...[SNORE]"
>
> I'll deny that forever... I volunteered, didn't you hear it in the
> videotape?
> [/thread]

[snicker]
in living void (as opposed to color...):
<http://mike.tepidcola.com/dml/video/sleepyjosh.mp3>

and actually it was *barry* who was going to drag you over to where the
action was, but tom - the voice of reason - didn't think that was too
good an idea. of course, this degenerated into a discussion on the
water-faring abilities of tents....
<http://mike.tepidcola.com/dml/video/tentwinch.mp3>

just FYI these are audio-only partially b/c there really isn't much to
be *seen* in the dead of night in these shots, and moreso b/c I don't
feel like playing with compressing video when I should be in bed asleep
;-)

once I get all the videos in my hands and start making progress, I will
get stuff online. I've also got the pictures albumned, but I only have
about 50 commented out of ~300. heh.

my goal is to get this done by Daktoberfest at the latest, with the
possible exception of getting all the video clips I want compressed and
posted.

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak.html>