Modified intake and Throttle Body

From: Jason Bates (kc8lbn@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 17:04:55 EDT

Have not spoken to the guy in 6 months so stuff is for sale, 95 intake
runners cut 2 inches, divider cut out. (This is the same thing I have done
to mine and the thing rocks). 1/4" aluminum belly pan rough cut with all
holes drilled, heck you can even have the factory belly pan its bolted to
for free. All this for 150.00 I also have the modified throttle body will
sell with everthing as a kit, had the hendge stones knocked down, bore
smoothed and the top radiused. For the low, low price of $200 + shipping.
Noy a bad deal for some good stuff. I don't need this stuff and like I said
have not heard from the guy who wanted the work done, offers will be
accepted if I can't get what I want.

http://home.comcast.net/~kc8lbn/wsb/media/34123/site1121.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~kc8lbn/wsb/media/34123/site1122.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~kc8lbn/wsb/media/34123/site1123.jpg