RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Modified intake and Throttle Body

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 21:10:17 EDT

Ah....makes sense now. So basically, throw away your original (steel)
plate and bolt on the aluminum one instead. ;)

BTW: The new intake manifold gaskets do NOT come with new bolts. There
is an update from Chrysler (DC) to reuse the factory bolts. Why....I
don't know what they were thinking. However, you can order the new
bolts (or just order the Mopar Performance Intake kit).

- Bernd