nitrous and missouri?

From: Punch (crash2000@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 22:39:55 EDT

I think it was someone here asking about nitrous, I spoke with/ emailed the
state police this is their answer.

The only regulations pertaining to the addition of a nitrous system are
those that disallow the altering or removal of manufacturer installed air
pollution control devices. There are no statutes that specifically address
your inquiry.

You may wish to contact the Motor Vehicle Inspection Unit at your local
Missouri State Highway Patrol or the Missouri Department of Natural
Resources should you need additional information.

Carla West
Missouri State Highway Patrol
Motor Vehicle Inspection Division
(573) 526-6132