Re: 2 New Trucks, Jon Steiger, & Terrible Tom! Christines: Brother!

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 02:05:22 EDT

)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 02:05:03 -0500

Kyle are you referring to a few defifinitions of of Christopher? Saint
Christopher, under review by JP 2? , Christopher Columbus who brought on the
rape and pillage of the Americas! or a kind of sissy I'll call the truck
Christopher seems to sweet for a ALL OUT PERFORMING DODGE!

My Personal Opinion.
Jim Knox, 91 Dak, you Know The Rest!

9,11 NEVER FORGET----- Original Message -----