Motor/Trans Question

From: Chryguy (bert59000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 00:54:48 EDT

Hi Everybody,

  What trans is behind the V6 in an 87 Dak(904?)?

  Is the bellhousing pattern the same as the V8?

  If so(I'm guessin'it is),will the trans hold-up
behind a 318? Or should I get both from a donor?

  If I want to go 360 what will I have to change
besides the convertor/balancer?

  Anybody done this before?

                       Thanks,
                         Chryguy