Re: CALLING ALL DML'ERS!

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 03:17:25 EDT

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 02:13:07 -0400, SilverEightynine@earthlink.net
(Terrible Tom) wrote:

>I think its time the DML went on a fresh blood hunt. I went to the DML
>home page looking for a copy of the DML Propaganda Flyer and can't find
>it? Jon? was the DML under a civil lawsuit or something LOl was the DML
>flyer idea abandoned?

Funny you should mention that. Every day on my way to work, I see a
guy driving away from his house (about 2 blocks from my office) in a
Gen III CC R/T. Nice looking truck... makes me think of the DML every
time.

>Whats everyone think? Can we do it!??!

You'd have to plan it for, say, next September if you wanted to have
any hope of getting any significant number of us there.

As pathetic as it may make me seem (hah!), I'd probably be willing to
drive to such a meet if there were really going to be hundreds (or at
least a hundred) of us there... as long as it were fairly centrally
located. I'm in California and not particularly inclined to want to
drive 3000 miles one way to the east coast. I'd of course be more in
favor of having this sort of event more towards the western half of
the country, since it seems like we "left-coasters" get left out of a
lot of events since there aren't as many of us :-)

Anyway, I particularly like the idea of "invading" a small town
somewhere. That would be pretty fun.

-Bill