Re[2]: Jon's New Ram

From: Michael Clark (dml@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 19:02:11 EDT

> I've seen that video a few times now. It looks like he has a manual tranny
> in that monster (based on the way the smoke comes out of that exhaust pipe.)
> Do you think that he is starting in 2nd or 3rd or is he actually hitting
> 119mph in 3rd gear???

> This has got Jon written all over it. :-D

> -John

I've seen that truck in person and it is IMPRESSIVE to
say the least. I think I have a photo of under the
hood if anyone would like to peek at it. From what I
overheard at the track, the guy has a modified
transmission which came out of a tractor pull type
vehicle. No clue as to exactly what it is or if that
is even true, but that's what was going around. I
think they also said it had some mega heavy duty
rearend from a large truck (18 wheeler or something
similar).

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com