Re: Dual-remote oil filtration system

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 16:01:00 EDT

> > Has any one mount a dual-remote oil filtration system from AMSOIL in a

Speaking of AMSOIL... Has there been a thread about this stuff yet and I
missed it?? I was talking to a guy last week and he couldn't say enough
about how wonderful it was. I mentioned I was using Mobil1 and he just
laughed! Their way of saving you money is to not change the oil ALL
YEAR!?!?
The website has the usual marketing stuff to say. How good is this stuff?

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
3.9 w/FABM
JVC 12CD changer w/head unit