Old member back again!

From: Dave Clement (david.clement@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 06:50:52 EDT

I was a member of the DML back in the 95/96 time frame. At that time I had
just purchased an 89 Dakota LE 4x4. Work and time forced me to drop off the
list.

Well my 89 Dakota is finally at a point where it needs constant attention
(250,000 miles) and it's time to be retired. I just got a screaming deal via
my son (works for the local Toyota/Dodge Dealer) on a 99 Dakota SLT Club Cab
4x4. Again I have lots of questions and a renewed interest in the DML.

Dave Clement
99 Dakota SLT Club Cab 4x4