Re: Dual-remote oil filtration system

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 16:09:50 EDT

OH' almost forgot to mention, I'll be installing a new set of ported heads
and matching ported intake.

So while the heads are off and the block is being preped for re-assembly,
I'll shoot a few photo's of the cylinders.

I've been using Mobil-1 since the Dak hit 3k on the mileage, so this will
show just how well this product works as far as wear protection.

Just waiting for the intake to arrive so I can schedule the work.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 4X4