RE: Re: RE: WAS: My truck and my first questions!NOW:Head Lights.

From: Peter Grace (pgrace@fierymoon.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 16:33:16 EDT

Josh,

Boooo! Oh well.. I've got to spend some more money on
making the truck RUN nice before I make it LOOK nice.

For what it's worth, I bought Sylvania xenon bulbs and
they're not that much brighter than the OEM's. I don't
have the part numbers anymore unfortunately, so I can't
give you guys a quantitative measuring point. I'm still
hoping for the high-beam quality of my wife's accord!
Maybe wiring the low and high beams together is the secret.

Thanks,
Pete