Re: Newer Ram Control Arms

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 22:54:44 EDT

Great. Sounds like they`ve learned their lesson on
undersized suspension parts,huh? :( I had a control
arm snap in half on me as I was driving (my old
Duster) years ago. Luckily,I was "only" going about 45
mph,and it pulled me right into a Shoney`s parking lot
where I slammed on the brakes and screeched to a stop.

(I spent most of that Mother`s day finding a control
arm and fixing the car.) That was in 1988,yet still to
this day,I cannot work on a vehicle in front of ninety
people chewing sausage and hash browns. And there are
no support groups for that,either. :(

Moral of this story - Hug your kids,and make sure your
control arms are stout every day of your life.

Steve P.

-- Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net>

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/