Re: Silblades link, deal?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 10:09:23 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> Mr. Plow wrote:
>

>> Hey, are the members of the DML still eligible for the deal on silblades?
>> If so, is there a link and a password or something??
>

> They killed it for the DOC members quite a while ago, so I wouldn't try
> it. As good as the blades are, think they're horribly overpriced now.
> As do several other people I've talked to about it (including my father,
> who personally knows the guys who started the company). $19 or $22 EACH
> for wipers? They better wipe more than my windshield, if you catch my
> drift.

Wow I had no idea that silblades had gone Evil. I bought mine for
Christine over a year ago (just prior to the 4th BBQ) and they were
about 11 bucks each. THey really are great blades... I need new wipers
now...and I had planned on getting them for the Ram - but not if they
are THAT much.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/