RT fever...

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 13:38:00 EDT

I just stopped at a local used car dealership on my way back from lunch
today because I saw that they had a 99 RT club cab. I took it for a
spin....
Their first mistake was that they sent me out alone!!!! :-)

What a ride!! NOW I know what you RT'ers like so much about the 5.9. This
thing was LOUD! Too loud. But it was definitely a good feeling to be the
baddest thing on the road!... However, if I drove that thing every day I
would probably get into trouble. (or do DEAF) Although climbing back into
the Sport made me feel a little less cool, there was definitely a lot less
rattle-n-hum.
Maybe keep the sport as a daily driver and get the RT for the weekends....
Yeah... I could sell the wife's new minivan...get her a Ford Fiesta... and
get the RT!!!!
She won't mind....will she?!? 8-P

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2