Re: Silblades link, deal?

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 03:09:24 EDT

I'm using the same ones for 3years. An California kills rubber in the
summertime (OEs went during first summer). Actaully when I sold my
first dak, I transfered the wipers to the new one:-).

Too bad they're pricy now. The only complaint I have is the metal body
of the wiper is oxidizing. I was thinking about taking it appart and
having the bodies powder coated.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota