RE: Dual-remote oil filtration system

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 12:43:18 EDT

Just because you don't feel a difference, doesn't mean there isn't one.
Amsoils main benefit is that the oil and it's additive package does not
break down as easily as most other oils and can be used longer before it
needs to be changed. And, even when it is time to change it, it's
lubricating properties are still as good, or better, than most other oils
when they are at the 3000 mile mark. Show me any other oil that has been
proven time and time again to be able to go 100,000 miles between changes.
Over the road trucks do this all the time.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html

<snip>
I personally have used it (Father used to be an Amsoil dealer). Didn't
notice any difference in performance, fuel economy, or any of their "it's
the best stuff on the planet" claims.
<unsnip>