Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RT fever...

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 12:37:35 EDT

Just off the top my head I remember reading that it had been serviced
several times for brakes, suspension, broken tranny and motor mounts,
ball joints, Collision damage several times.

All of this was in a just 10 months time as I recall.

I had specifically asked about this stuff before signing the papers
and was told that no major service work had been done other than the
previous owner had replaced the exhaust on it for a "Performance Oriented"
upgrade at a cost of $500.00.

And that was all that had been done to it.

Thank God for CARFAX!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4X4