Re: OT: Yuppie SUVs

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 00:35:57 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us>
To: <dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net>
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 10:53 PM

> ronald bruce taylor,jr wrote:
>
> > I might be wrong, but I read somewhere the H2's suspension is based on
the
> > Chevy / GMC Truck 4x4 suspension.
>
> Nope, you're not wrong at all.
>
> > 50k is a lot for a rebodied Chevy pick up if that's true!
>
> uhhhh....it's not the first time. Can you say Cadilac Escalade?

GM has been rebadging the Chevy line for MANY years, why would we expect
anything else from them, Dodge had thier share at times as well, but not to
the same extent. Remember.. how many names they found for the Chevy
Impala/Caprice Buick LeSabre/Electra/Park Avenue Pontiac ?? Oldsmobile
Delta 88; then make a few changes to it.. and low and behold.. it became a
Caddy as well.
Aaron Wyse