Re: RE: Amsoil -Info/Chrysler cost cutting

From: garett (hiltigarett@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 10:05:17 EDT

if Ferrari made a deal with Mobil and then they recommended penzoil, that
would be bad business, and bad business will not last in the long term.
Thomas already explained how deals are made.. to the lowest bidder. granted
nobody is going to recommend complete garbage because that would put their
image at risk. mobil wants companies to recommend their product. just like
campbells chunky soup likes to have atheletes endorse their product. just
like nike wants tiger woods to use their golf clubs. its marketing.

btw your little comeback for the 55 cent raise analogy was very predictable
but not very productive.