Re: RE: Amsoil -Info/Chrysler cost cutting

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 12:54:22 EDT

Rick Barnes wrote:
> Kyle, that sounds like a proverb from a retarded person.
>

> Rick Barnes wrote:
>
>>Yeah, Thomas explained, but that is his opinion, nothing more. You again
>>assume that Ferrari makes some sweet deal with Mobil One...funny and
>>fiction. Why doesn't precious Amsoil make a sweet deal? Lowest
>>bidder..what a crock of garbage. Keep trying, maybe you can come up with

>>believable explanation, so far, you have not and neither has Thomas. Its
>>just the usual Amsoil multilevel song of how the automakers all
>
> discriminate
>
>>against them...this is so funny, its laughable.
>>

> Guys, guess what... I have a little proverb for you. It goes something
> like:
>
> "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the special olympics. Even
> if you win, you're still *RETARDED*"

Ok guys dart guns down... debate Amsoil till yer blue in the face but
take it easy on the personal attacking. Ya know the rules...

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/