Re: 5.7 hemi swap

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 09:07:02 EDT

I don't have the link here at the office but a while back when I was
looking into this I was sent a link buy a DML member of a hot rod shop
that puts the hemi in really old iron. If I remember right they can do
a custom harness or have already made up a basic one to use. I'm sure
it's not cheap but it has already been done. Still one of my plans for
down the road on my '96 but it's going to be a good while.

Jeff Durling