Stereo in a Regular Cab

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 12:56:29 EDT

Fellas:
  I'm nearing the completion of my interior renovation. My Gen1 Dak came
with a vinyl bench, rubber floor mat, and a sagging headliner. Now, it has
new carpeting and bucket seats. I was >this close< to installing a sunroof.
I'd like to put a decent sound system in it, including a small sub. My
problem is that I'm not sure where to put a sub in a regular cab. The
thought occurred to me to put a powered Bazooka between the two front seats
where the console would go, but I'd rather keep things invisible. Do any of
you have a cd/mp3 player? Upgraded component speakers? Any ideas would be
helpful!

Tim

http://www.otterbein.edu/home/fac/tmtppndl/truck/after.jpg