Re: FYI, Railroad Dakotas

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 14:27:35 EDT

On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 03:50 AM, Mallett, Donald B wrote:

> Be on the look out for 3, 2003 Dakotas. One in each of the following
> areas,
> Cicero, IL
> Milledgevlle, IL
> Springfield, MO
>
> Inside info show these 3 are the only 3 Dodges being ordered this year
> out
> of close to 200 vehicles. This is not good for us Dodge fans!
>
> One foot note, One Jeep Liberty was also ordered. That heading to
> Needles
> Calf.

huh?
as in 3 custom ordered trucks? what sample of 200 trucks? I usually
see a pretty good selections at stealerships, so how much of an
indicator is custom ordering, anyway? what really confuses me is the
200...

best guess: 3 daks and a liberty custom ordered from 1 one dealer who
sold ~200 2003 DC models? in that case, what would be typical for
number of sales or custom orders? make this mean something! ;-)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech