Re: Need to sell Dak CHEAP :(

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 19:59:00 EDT

Gerry & everyone,

The tires have about 1/2 their tread life remaining, and the rest of the vehicle is up to PA state inspection.

The only spot of rust came with the new bed (replaced because of a big dent in the side which couldnt straighten). The spot is on the outside of the fender immediatly above the tire, is about the size of a half dollar but hasn't rusted all the way thru yet. Other than that, it is clean.

The truck should just need a new computer or Crank Position sensor to get running, in which case it would get to Chicago just fine. 3/4 of the miles on this truck are highway, I've driven it to TN & back numerous times with nary a problem. Like I said new ignition system, new front end, I forgot to mention new front brakes and fuel pump.

I was in the process of finally rebuilding and customizing it when the computer or whatever it was went out on me. Unfortunately, now is the start of my busy time of year at work and I can't take anymore time off to drive 6 hours to my grandparents in DE to fix it, nor do I trust any of the dealers down there to mess with it.

Hope that helps, Mike.