Re: Re: Stereo in a Regular Cab

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 07:19:53 EDT

> How tall are you? I need my seat all the way back.. I couldn't fit a 10"
> sub behind my seat even without an enclosure. Or perhaps I'd just need to
> fins a shallow 10.
> Aaron Wyse

I'm 6' tall, around 230, not a small guy. I only had the seat two clicks
forward, it was fine for me. I don't like to lay back that much anyway, but
I never had any complaints from any passengers (it was a bench seat). The
enclosure couldn't have been more than 6-7 inches deep at the bottom, it was
a Boston sub, with all Boston interiors, two Sony amps and a Clarion deck, I
miss it :(

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T