Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: 5.7 hemi swap

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 08:50:26 EDT

> I agree - but that's a 12:1 motor with a big-ass cam, big heads, and a
3800
> stall converter. Not terribly streetable.
>
> Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

I'm pretty happy where I'm at, 386rwhp/392rwtq, 2800 stall, perfectly
streetable, drive it everyday as a matter of fact :) That's with the blower
tho of course, and minor bolt-ons, no internals, if it were blower prepped,
which it will be one day, those numbers would be considerably higher ;)

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T