RE: SMR tranny WAS Re: Re: Mopar Performance A518

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 13:30:46 EDT

Oh, Bill, I'm sorry if what I said came across the wrong way. I'm not upset
with you in the least. I'm sure SMR has built some good stuff and that some
people are happy. I'm only upset with Pat and how he's *not* resolved the
issues I've described. He's the one implying my problems are unique to me,
therefore it must be my fault. I met him at the races over a year ago
after the first trans/valve body didn't work at all. He convinced me then
that he would take care of it but after all this time it still isn't right.
It's less than a day's drive for him to come to Columbus, and he races here
from time to time, but he won't make arrangements to get together with me
and see for himself. I've even offered to trailer it to his shop and let
him work on it till it's right but he doesn't want to compensate me for the
trip expenses so that isn't going to happen either. I just feel he should
test his own stuff before selling it instead of making the customer
trouble-shoot and repair his mistakes.

RayB