Re: tow hitch

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 09:23:36 EDT

Now your into a totally differnet thing... when I grab a stump, and give it
a jerk, Im not doing what it was intended to do.. 8-)

And yes, I have a few wringles in my bumper and am planning on replacing
them with some customs when I do my axle swap. My custom bumper will have a
built in 2" reciever so it dont hang so low to the ground and the front will
also have a 2" receiver so I can mount a winch on a 2" bar and make it
portable front and rear...

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73