Re: RE: OT but Mopar

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 11:26:23 EDT

"andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message

> > Gabe, you should tell her that you can do what you want as long as she's
not
> > your wife.... That's when she gets a say in wether you add to the
toybox or
> > not. (At least that's the way I told it to my gf...)
>
> Wait till you get into that grey area of being engaged. Everything
> becomes "save money for the wedding & honeymoon."

Naaa... You're just whipped. =P It's OK though, you're both trying to save
for a common goal.
However she needs to still understand that you gotta have your toys in the
meantime.

> > Besides, if you're really excited about something, she should share in
that
> > with you
>
> Nah, she just doesn't understand the attraction. I don't know what
> draws me in either, but I don't question it!

But that's a woman for you... they question everything while us men just do
whatever "feels" good. To them, if they don't understand it it's bad,
whereas curiousity gets us and we just *have* to find out...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L