RE: DragTruk list-attn Dave Downing

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 10:12:09 EDT

Hey Jim, during the NMCA race here this weekend I heard them announce over
the PA system that one of their competitors was from Mississauga! :-)
Sorry, didn't catch the name or see what they were driving.

BTW, I have a couple publications here for you that list one of your wins in
Canada and your accomplishments at National Trail. Also got copies of the
winner's circle pix from Classic Events (Jeff Johnson). Babes in the bed!!
;-) Need to get my scanner working and I'll have Jon post them for you.

RayB