Re: Exhaust Opinions for Gen2

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 14:06:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/2003 1:58:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bad93dakota@yahoo.com writes:

> The truck has the
> stock cat and Doug Thorley Headers. I think it
> sounded good, but looking for something a little
> "deeper". I have had flowmasters in the past on
> other vehicles and liked the sound, but it does
> not look like they have a "bolt on" setup for my
> year. I really prefer not to piece anything
> together.

If you've been happy with Gibson, I'd get their setup again. And add a
Carsound high flow cat. That will give it a deeper sound as well.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction
'03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road