Searching for a Ram 2500 - Need Help

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 20:20:53 EDT

I'm in the market for a 2003 Ram 2500 Cummins HO with 6 speed.

Anyone know of a website that will let me do inventory searches nationwide?
No luck here in the SE for the trim/cab config I'm considering, and now is
the time to beat up the dealers on the 03s.

Also, does anyone know how to take a dealership number and determine the
dealership that it is? I found one in Arkansas, but no idea from the
paperwork which dealer it may be, or even the town they are based in.

TIA
TonyC