Re: New Toy

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 09:52:12 EDT

Holy cow! Was it used?
I was lookin into getting something bigger next spring.
Sad Part is trade in on my truck is only 6k and i have that
in mods on it. I want a '04 1500 4x4 SLT/offroad package QC Hemi auto.
With everything but leather and adjustable pedals. I like that you can get
the GPS from the factory. On dodges website they priced it around 37k
with all the stuff i want.
--Hop
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak/dak.html

>From: Olznut@aol.com
>To: aol@dakota-truck.net
>Subject: DML: New Toy
>Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:29:35 EDT
>
>Welp, I broke down and picked up a new toy, a '03 2500 Laramie 4x4 Quad Cab
>Hemi long bed Ram, REDREDREDRED!! Loaded with all the toys, got it for a
>steal,
>$29k!!!!!! This thing is a BEAST and AWESOME!!!!

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer--
sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup