Re: RE: OT but Mopar

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 19:00:32 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Ahhh, c'mon - it'll only hurt for a week or two - a Mopar is
> forever! ;-)
>
> I myself spotted a sweet looking grey A body Barracuda sitting
> out by the road with "$5,000" on the window. I didn't have a chance
> to see what its all about, but that's probably a good thing since
> I am *trying* to forget about it. :-)

Ex friend of mine in chicago has a 66 Plymouth Cuda - black interior
black exterior... the 260 CI-something-or-other V8 engine - not a
commando however... auto tranny... fastback.. in very very good
condition - I still have pics of it... I hounded them to let me buy that
car for a long time... his sister ended up getting it and her and her
husband have just left it garaged. I never even got to drive it :-(

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/