Re: Re:speep bump

From: John Burgan (jgburgan@radicus.net)
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 14:42:40 EST

Hey Tom,

I still have the black '00 2wd, 4.7L, RC, 5speed. Now with a freshly dented
hood thanks to some kids.

I got rid of those seats when I moved a couple of years ago. I had to throw
a few things out to, like exhaust manifolds, ect... the only thing I have
left for a GenII are a set of underdrive pullies.

-John