RE: RE: grab handles

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 08:11:27 EST

Definitely a good writeup.

One thing to look into as well (for ease of installation):

The 2000+ Caravans use the same nut/bolt system but the nut is installed
from the outside...getting rid of having to fish the nut (or use a magnet to
slide it down the a-pillar) to install it. The nuts do fit in the Dakota
a-pillar (from the Caravan).

- Bernd