Re: daktoberfest pictures

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 21:52:12 EST

At 10:52 AM 10/31/2003, you wrote:

> Yes, rolling down the falls (not on your tires) would have been very
> bad, especially considering the 6, or 7 foot deep pond that is at the
> bottom left og the water hazard. That is actually why i have never
> tried those falls.

it didn't bother me at all going up. don't know why down was so
different, aside from the new damage, loss of traction, amount of time
to think about it, and the fact that decents are inherently tougher....

> I might try when i bring a machine that can just go straight up,
> rather than around the side. :)

making any progress on The Monster yet, or is that going to wait for
rental property construction to be done?

> As for water in the cab, sheesh, that's olllddd......
> I actually went wheeling with some Jeep guys in early October for an
> afternoon, and i had about 4" of mud and water in the floor of the > cab.
> But, that was my friend (idiot) that thought it would be a good idea
> to open the door when the Cherokee was super stuck in a hole...
> Don't do this at home kids....

that had to be a bit of a pain in the ass to clean up....

that's easily one if the first thoughts I have when I get deep in
anything - DON'T OPEN THE DOORS!

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/>