Re: Time for Exhaust....

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 16:04:36 EST

Hey Josh...

I have a Gibson split rear, dual 2.25" out. I like the muffler (which i
purchased from a DML member who thought it was too loud) and the pipes were
custom bent by a (then) local exhaust shop. I dont really know if i lost a
lot of low end torque because at that time i really didnt care a whole lot
about that so i didnt make much of a mental note. I like the sound a lot.
its not too loud, or maybe i am just used to it, and it sounds good on the
V6.

Brian
Black '98 SLT CC V6